Clever solution: the Ecolift hybrid lifting station.
The Ecolift from KESSEL is not only efficient, quiet and safe, it is also versatile. Depending on the building structure, installation is possible in a concrete slab/floor or in exposed water pipes.
Ecolift is the ideal, cost-efficient drainage solution where there is a natural gradient – both in new buildings and for renovation or modernisation work in existing buildings.
- Integrated floor drain for surface water drainage in the case of Ecolift for installation in a concrete slab/floor.
- The drain body of the Ecolift has only 9 mm internal gradient – ideal for renovation purposes.
- Removable inlet and outlet connections – even in Ø 200 mm.
- Inlet and outlets can be combined individually, with different inlet and outlet diameters possible.
- Installation in waterproof concrete possible – extension section with central flange available as an accessory (art. no. 83 075).
- Plug & play control units:
- with SDS self-diagnosis system for maximum safety
- with display for operating state, maintenance instructions
- connection option for central control management
- Tileable covers.
- No pump sump/work chamber necessary as per EN 12056 – less space required
- 24-hour KESSEL service in large parts of Europe